CLEVER PU 110
- UV resistance,
- Simple application(brush, roller or airless spray),
- When applied forms seamless membrane without joints,
- As it is pure polyurethane, it can continually contact with water.
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of
-40˚C to +90˚C,
- Provides water vapor permeability, so the surface can breathe,
- Even the membrane gets damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes.
- Resistance to chemicals,
- Irrigation channels,
- Terraces, verandas and balconies,
- Under tile waterproofing (bathroom, kitchens etc.)
- Car parks,
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- Indoors and outdoors,
- Waterproofing of exposed roofs,
- Bridge platforms,
- Asphalt membranes,
- Stadiums and stands.