CLEVER PU 120
- Simple application(brush, roller or airless spray),
- When applied forms seamless membrane without joints,
- As it is pure polyurethane, it can continually contact with water.
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -40˚C to +80˚C,
- Provides water vapor permeability, so the surface can breathe,
- Even the membrane gets damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes.
- Resistance to chemicals,
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- Indoors and outdoors,
- Non exposed roofs,
- Wet Areas
- Undertile waterproofing,
- Asphalt EPDM membranes,