CLEVER PU 400 BT – 1K
- Simple application.
- When applied forms seamless membrane without joints.
- It has excellent elongation properties.
- Fast curing.
- Resistant to slack water and resistant to frost .
- Its low modulus gives it excellent substrate crack-bridging properties.
- Excellent adhesion on almost any surface, with or without the use of special primers.
- It provides permanent elasticity up the -40 ˚C to +90 ˚C.
- Resistance in the cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40 ˚C.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Can also be used as a joint sealant.
- Excellent mechanical properties, high elongation, tensile and tear strength, high abrasion resistance.
- Non-potable water tanks,
- Bridge platforms,
- Cut-and-cover tunnels,
- Bathroom, terraces and roofs (under tiles waterproofing),
- Concrete waterproofing
- Retaining walls,
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- Polyurethane insulation foams,
- Asphalt EPDM membranes,
- Green roofs and flower pots
- Light roofing made of metal or fibrous cement,